Simon has fallen in love with Utah.
1. Loved the shopping. It didn’t hurt that all the stores were having their big summer clearance sale. His favourite- shoes from Dillard’s, clothes from the Gap.
2. Loved the blue sky and the mountains.
3. Loved riding in a car (even with the construction) as so many fewer cars than in China.
4. Loved all the food, my homemade potato salad, orange juice, cereal with milk, hamburgers, salads, beef brisket, french onion soup, baked trout, tacos, Hawaiian shaved ice, scones, dressing, chicken fried steak, strawberry milkshake—— all a first for Simon.
5. Loved the clean air.
6. Loved riding on a jet ski. Wish the weather could have been warmer.
7. Loved Moab, 4 wheeeling, hiking, seeing the sights.
Orange juice, and scones covered with honey-butter.
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and stuffing
French onion soup
Fresh fried Trout
Simon at Jordanelle Reservoir (Our usual Wayment luck, as the boat would not run. Luckily we rented a jet ski.)
Simon and Sam
Dead Horse Point in Moab
Matt, Joan, Simon
The whole group
Simon at Arches Park
Our 4 wheeling hummer
Ready for a thrilling ride
It was exciting!
Going up and down the hillsides
Simon could not leave Utah without enjoying a Hawaiian shaved ice cream cone
I am so glad that Simon was able to come for Patricia and Tom’s wedding. He had such a great time here that he hopes to return again soon…